5 bedroom detached house for saleBreakspear Road South, Ickenham, Uxbridge
- Five Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Beautiful Laid To Lawn Garden
- Close To Ickenham Villiage
- Close To Breakspear School
- Potenial To Extend (stpp)
- Lots Of Character
- Viewing By Appointment Only
A well presented five bedroom detached family home situated close by to Ickenham Village and within close proximity to the favored Breakspear School. Boasting lots of character and charm this property has been well looked after by the current owners and would make a forever home.
The property comprises; welcoming entrance hallway with doors leading to a front reception room with bay window, through lounge which overlooks the garden, study, garage which can be converted (stpp) kitchen/diner with wall and base units and access to the garden which is mostly laid to lawn with patio area.
To the first floor there is a master bedroom and four further good size bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate W.C.
To the front of the property a driveway provides off street parking and access to the garage.
The property is set back on Breakspear Road South which is within close proximity of Ickenham Village with its range of amenities, shops, cafes and restaurants. It also houses the Metropolitan and Piccadilly Lines and West Ruislip train station is also close by (Central & Chiltern) For families there are a number of highly regarded primary and secondary schools nearby.
Dining Room: 3.66 x 3.66 (12' x 12')
Lounge: 4.00 x 3.30 (13'1 x 10'10)
Sitting Room: 3.67 x 2.99 (12'1 x 9'10)
Kitchen: 6.70 x 2.87 (22' x 9'5)
Office: 3.67 x 2.50 (12'1 x 8'2)
Garage: 6.54 x 2.50 (21'8 x 8'2)
Bedroom 1: 3.66 x 3.66 (12' x 12')
Bedroom 2 : 2.70 x 3.30 (8'10 x 10'10)
Bedroom 3: 2.87 x 2.50 (9'5 x 8'2)
Bedroom 4: 2.70 x 2.50 (8'10 x 8'2)
Bedroom 5: 2.52 x 2.20 (8'3 x 7'3)
Price: Guide Price £799,950
Local Authority: Hillingdon Council
Council Tax: G
Viewings: Strictly by appointment only with Lakin & Co
*Please note all dimensions and descriptions are to be used as a guide only by any prospective buyer and do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract.*
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63785557.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27579001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lakin & Co, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.