4 bedroom detached house for saleTeachers Close, Manea, March
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- En Suite to Bedroom One
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- Office / Study
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Double Garage
- No Onward Chain
- Village Location
STUNNING FAMILY HOME! - En Suite to Bedroom One - 18ft x 16ft Kitchen/Dining Room - Double Garage - Village Location - No Onward Chain - Viewing is highly recommended
This detached house is situated in the village of Manea, which is approximately from March. The property benefits from four bedrooms, en suite to bedroom one, 18ft x 16ft kitchen/dining room, lounge, office/study and double garage. Please note, the property is presented in excelllent decorative order throughout and viewing is highly recommended.
Stairs leading off. Radiator. Smoke alarm.
Office / Study 7' 5" x 6' 8" ( 2.26m x 2.03m )
Window to front. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Coved ceiling.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level wc. Vanity wash hand basin with storage under. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Lounge 18' 6" x 11' 2" ( 5.64m x 3.40m )
Window to side. Two radiators. TV point. Telephone point. French doors to garden. Coved ceiling.
Kitchen / Dining Room 18' 2" x 16' 5" ( 5.54m x 5.00m )
Fully fitted kitchen. Two windows to rear. Door to side access. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Double electric oven. Integrated microwave. Induction hob. Cooker hood. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Integrated fridge and freezer. Wine chiller. Vertical radiator. Tiled floor. Wall mounted boiler.
First Floor Landing
Window to front. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 14' 7" ( 3.40m x 4.45m )
Window to rear. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Coved ceiling.
Window to rear. Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Shaver point. Tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.36m )
Window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.43m x 2.49m )
Window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 2" x 7' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.18m )
Window to rear. Radiator.
Window to front. Corner bath with shower mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Shaver point. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Front gardens are hedged with drive to side leading to the double garage.
Double garage has up and over doors. Electric and lighting laid on.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area.
Further gardens are laid to grass with trees and shrubs. Outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63785602.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.