2 bedroom link detached house for sale27 Waters Reach, Lower High Street, Wadhurst, East Sussex, TN5
- Help to Buy Available
- 2 bedroom link attached house
- Stoneham fitted kitchen
- Open plan living accommodation
- Computer Generated Image
- Garage and off street parking
- 1.7 miles to Wadhurst station
- 10 Year NHBC
Reserve now! New two bedroom link attached house situated in the delightful village of Wadhurst, benefitting from an open plan downstairs and master bedroom with en suite, garage and garden.
From Wadhurst High Street:
Head south- east on High Street and continue to Lower High Street and continue for 0.4 miles to Waters Reach
From Tunbridge Wells station
Head south on Mount Pleasant Road and at the round about take the 2nd exit on to Vale Road/ B2023. Turn right on to Vale road and merge on to London Road A26. After 0.1 mile at the round about take the 1st exit on to Nevill Street/A267 and continue for 2.7 miles, then turn left on to Wadhurst Road/B2099 and follow the road for 4.1 miles to Waters Reach.
The property offers spacious, open plan living accommodation consisting of a desinger Stoneham fitted kitchen with integrated Neff appliances and Minoli ceramic floor tiles. The The dining area benefits from doors leading to the landscaped garden and the living area boasts a bay window to the front. To the first floor the master bedroom features a modern en suite shower room and a fitted wardrobe. Bedroom two is served by the family bathroom. The property benefits from a garage and off street parking alongside a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
Overlooking Bewl water and surrounded by rolling countryside purchasers will benefit from the outdoor activities available as well as the boutique shops, restaurants and pubs. Water's Reach is just a short distance from Wadhurst railway station, providing a direct connection to central London.
The new homes are forged from high quality materials both inside and out and bring together the elements of exceptional modern living. The properties offer stylish open plan kitchen, living and dining areas, landscaped gardens and a single garage alongside peace of mind with a 10 year NHBC buildmark warranty.
Square Footage: 853 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63786013.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SED180002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.