5 bedroom detached house for saleRichmond Road, Staines upon Thames, Surrey
Offers in Excess of
OASiS are proud to bring to market this Period Detached Family Home, the current owners have completely remodelled and refurbished within the last 10 years combining a contemporary finish while retaining much of its original charm. The property offers a stylish finish while offering ample space for a growing family. The ground floor offers a large welcoming hallway, a separate lounge with feature fireplace, formal dining area with both offering access and views over the garden and a separate games room. The kitchen/diner is a large open space perfect for modern family living and finished to a high specification offering Quartz worktops, space for a Rangemaster and Bi-Fold doors offering access straight onto the garden making it the ideal entertaining space, also a separate utility room with space for all well needed appliances. The 5th bedroom or Office is located off the kitchen which is perfect as there is also a downstairs wet room. There is also a larger than average garage which can house a modern vehicle with storage. Downstairs also has under floor heating throughout.
The first floor offers four double bedrooms, two of them being serviced by immaculate en-suites and the others to a modern refitted family bathroom. The master bedroom boasts a working log burner perfect for Winter Nights and also direct access onto a Sun Room capturing magnificent views of the River Thames.
Outside is a private landscaped rear garden with a South Easterly aspect offering a patio seating area with the remainder mainly laid to lawn. To the front is driveway parking and the property is within striking distance to Staines-Upon-Thames Town and Mainline Train Station.
* Detached Family Home
* Refurbished and Extended in 2008
* Spelthorne Council Tax Band F - £2,525.70 per annum
* Views of The River Thames
* Close To Town Centre And Train Station
* Underfloor Heating throughout downstairs.
* Quartz Worktops
* Marble Kitchen Floors
* Marble Walls Master En-Suite
* Wooden Double Glazed Sash Windows
* Megaflow System & Accumulator
* Electric Garage Door
Location/More info The property is situated in a much sought after location, close to the town centre and railway station. Staines upon Thames is a prosperous riverside market town, with good rail links to London (Waterloo 30 minutes) and immediate access onto the motorway network via the M25 and M3. Heathrow Airport is a short distance away. With a vibrant pedestrianized High Street, boasting an extended range of shops and facilities, Staines upon Thames is popular with both buyers and renters alike.
Property ref: 121_480_4290606
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63786025.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4290606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.