4 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Marys Road, Tonbridge, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3/4 bedroom detached house
- En-suite shower room plus family bathroom
- Large conservatory
- Off road parking & garage
- Walking distance to station, schools, high street and country parks
- EPC energy rating D (61)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £500,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Pull up onto the drive, with space for 3 cars plus 1 in the detached garage, so that after a long day’s work, you are guaranteed to have a parking space which is another rarity when being located so close to Tonbridge main line station. Walking into the property and off the hallway is a double bedroom with an en suite shower. The bedroom was formerly the lounge and could easily be turned back into its original use if required.
The well-proportioned kitchen has built-in appliances and a few little hidden gems that will surprise you when you view. The lounge is a superb size with wood flooring throughout and enough space for all the family to dine, relax and chill throughout the day and night. Just off the lounge is an extended and suspended all-year round conservatory with heating, making the downstairs living space within this home extremely versatile throughout.
Upstairs you will find a family bathroom and three bedrooms. Typically two of the main bedrooms are doubles and the third is a good size single.
The rear garden is secluded with beautiful tall conifer trees and hedging to the sides, while the lawn has been laid with easily maintainable artificial turf.
The garage has been recently built, and is complemented by a great utility room to the rear. This utility space is ideal for those who prefer laundry out of the kitchen, for pet owners, and for family members who enjoy sports or outdoor activities.
- Lobby Area: 9'2 x 6'9 (2.80m x 2.06m)
- Lounge/Dining Area: 19'2 x 13'7 (5.85m x 4.14m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'8 x 9'2 (3.56m x 2.80m)
- Conservatory: 16'0 x 10'8 (4.88m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'9 x 11'4 (3.89m x 3.46m)
- En Suite
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 9'2 (3.58m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 x 11'4 (3.58m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'2 x 6'9 (2.80m x 2.06m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63787447.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14131400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.