2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleClavering Road, HARTLEPOOL
- BEAUTIFULLY UPGRADED & EXTENDED
- REFITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LOFT ROOM
Beautifully upgraded and extended, this very deceptive family home has 2 Double Bedrooms plus Loft Room, currently used as Bedroom 3 with fixed staircase. The property is stylishly presented having had refitted Kitchen cleverly designed to maximise storage opportunity and refitted Bathroom.
Beautifully upgraded and extended, this very deceptive family home has 2 Double Bedrooms plus Loft Room, currently used as Bedroom 3 with fixed staircase. The property is stylishly presented having had refitted Kitchen cleverly designed to maximise storage opportunity and refitted Bathroom. The fittings throughout are of a very good standard and the property benefits from ample built in storage. It also offers west facing Garden.
accessed via UPVC Double Glazed door, UPVC Double Glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Lounge Area 14' 7" x 13' 2" ( 4.45m x 4.01m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, coved cornicing, white ornate fireplace with marble effect surround and hearth with 'living flame' gas fire, understairs storage cupboard, arch leading to;
Dining Area 9' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.41m )
coved cornicing, radiator, patio doors to;
Conservatory 7' 10" x 5' 8" ( 2.39m x 1.73m )
UPVC construction with corrugated roof.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.41m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to side and rear and UPVC Double Glazed door to rear aspect, fitted with a 'Bespoke' high gloss wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces and complementing tiling, integrated 4 ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, integrated double oven, integrated washing machine and fridge.
giving access to;
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 9' ( 3.94m x 2.74m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to rear aspect, refitted with an ultra modern white suite comprising 'P' shaped bath with chrome mixer tap and shower over, vanity wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, low level low flush WC, chrome towel radiator, attractive modern tiling to walls.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" (max) x 9' 11" (max) ( 3.51m (max) x 3.02m (max) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
(currently used as Bedroom 3) Velux window, 2 storage access points to eaves, lighting.
Brick Built Outhouse/ Pantry
currently used for freezer and storage.
Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
west facing with decked area, lawn and paved patio area, access to front of property.
Palisade To Front
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63787663.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.