5 bedroom terraced house for saleMill Plat Avenue, Isleworth Village
- Charming Victorian family home
- Five bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Tastefully modernised
- South facing garden
- Popular Isleworth Village location
- Close to Isleworth BR Station
- Walking distance of the River Thames
Chase Buchanan are proud to offer to the market one of the finest examples of a period family home, situated in the popular Isleworth Village close to Isleworth BR Station and a short walk from the River Thames.
The property has been modernised to an exceptional standard and the accommodation comprises two reception rooms, an ultra modern extended kitchen/dining room with concertina doors leading to a beautiful South facing garden, plus a further cloakroom on the ground floor. The first floor has three bedrooms and a family bathroom whilst the second floor has a double bedroom and a master suite with a Juliet balcony and en-suite shower room. Further benefits include underfloor heating, state of the art plumbing and potential to extend the side return (subject to planning).
Mill Plat Avenue is well located for the shops, bars and restaurants of Old Isleworth as well as being an extremely sought after school catchment area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63793207.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27580418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Isleworth & Osterley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.