3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHow Green Lane, Hever, Edenbridge
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS
- BESPOKE FITTED WARDROBES TO MASTER & SECOND BEDROOMS
- NEWLY INSTALLED FULL BATHROOM
- NEWLY INSTALLED DINING KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- SITTING ROOM WITH FIREPLACE
- UTILITY ROOM/CLOAKROOM
- OAK PORCH & LOG STORE
- OAK FLOORING
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN, BRICK OUTBUILDING & DRIVEWAY
** NEARING COMPLETION AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWING **
** PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED (17/00166/HOUSE) FOR GROUND FLOOR REAR EXTENSION & LOFT CONVERSION **
A FULLY RENOVATED & REFURBISHED CHARACTER COTTAGE OFFERING SPACIOUS, FAMILY ORIENTED ACCOMMODATION, WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF HEVER CASTLE & THE HIGHLY REGARDED HENRY VIII PUBLIC HOUSE.
WITH A CHARMING OUTLOOK TO THE REAR OVER OPEN FIELDS, THE PROPERTY OCCUPIES A SUBSTANTIAL PLOT APPROACHING HALF AN ACRE, INCORPORATING A NEWLY CONSTRUCTED DRIVEWAY, MATURE GARDEN AND BRICK BUILT OUTBUILDING - IDEAL AS A HOME OFFICE, STUDIO OR GYM.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63793285.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27573926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Millard Estate Agents, Westerham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.