3 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Birches, Bramhope, Leeds, LS16
- Light and spacious sitting room
- Good sized breakfast kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Large mature south facing gardens
- Garage and driveway parking
- No onward chain
***No onward chain***South facing rear garden***
A spacious three bedroom semi detached home with bedroom accommodation over the ground and first floors and enjoying a popular residential location in sought after village of Bramhope. EPC D
A pleasant semi-detached home that offers flexible accommodation and is offered to the market with no upward chain. The property has a good sized sitting room to the front and the breakfast kitchen is located at the rear of the property. There is a double bedroom and single bedroom on the ground floor along with the modern shower room. From the hallway there are stairs that lead to the first floor where there is a large landing area which could be used as a study. This area then leads into the additional bedroom. Outside there are mature gardens to the front and rear and a driveway along the side provides parking. There is also a single garage.
From Dacre, Son & Hartley's Guiseley office, proceed down Eastgate into Breary Lane and at the junction with Leeds Road turn right. Proceed along Leeds Road and The Birches is the fourth turning on the right. The property is located on the left had side identified by Dacre, Son & Hartley's For Sale Board.
The property is set within the highly desirable village of Bramhope, some eight miles north of the vibrant commercial centre of Leeds and within a short drive of the spa towns of Harrogate and Ilkley, as well as the more traditional market town of Otley. Bramhope itself enjoys a semi-rural atmosphere with a range of local shops, school, medical centre, public house and recreational facilities. The surrounding business centres of North and West Yorkshire are within commuting distance and the Leeds Bradford Airport is situated at nearby Yeadon.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63793429.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRA180001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Bramhope. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.