3 bedroom terraced house for saleOxford Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea
- Mid Terraced House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Front and Rear Gardens
- In Need of Modernisation
- Chain Free
Situated in a favoured residential area, this Mid Terraced home offers accommodation over two storeys and is in need of modernisation. Accommodation comprises TWO reception rooms, THREE bedrooms, fitted kitchen, family bathroom and GARDENS to the front and rear. Viewing recommended.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this Mid Terraced home situated in a favoured residential area within St Leonards with good local schooling, shopping facilities and amenities all within close proximity with regular bus services into the town centre with mainline rail links. Accommodation offers a lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Additionally the property benefits from gas central heating, cloakroom and gardens to the front and rear. The property is in need of modernisation and is being sold with no forward chain.
Internal viewing recommended.
Private front door into
Having under stairs storage cupboard and a wall mounted centrally heated radiator. Door into
Kitchen 9' 10" max x 9' 6" plus recess ( 3.00m max x 2.90m plus recess )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built in electric oven with gas hob over. Plumbing and space for washing machine, double glazed window to the front aspect and patio door providing side access. Further door into
Fitted with a low level wc, wall mounted gas boiler and a window to the side aspect.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 8' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.62m )
Having wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Lounge 13' 8" max x 12' 1" ( 4.17m max x 3.68m )
Having feature fireplace, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Further double glazed patio door providing access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Having access hatch to loft space and an airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Bedroom One 12' 11" max x 12' 11" max ( 3.94m max x 3.94m max )
Having sliding door access with built in wardrobe, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' 10" max ( 3.84m x 3.30m max )
Built in wardrobe, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.64m )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Fitted with a matching suite comprising a panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, low level wc and a pedestal wash hand basin. Partly tiled walls, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
To the front of the property is a small garden area with steps descending to a patio area.
To the rear of the property is a private rear garden having a patio seating area, steps to an area of lawn and further steps to another area also laid to lawn. Having fenced boundaries and side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63793441.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS114104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.