4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHavercroft Road, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £180,000
- EXTENDED FAMILY-SIZE SEMI - EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL
- Well presented throughout
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- Ample parking, Garage and Gardens
PERFECT FOR THE FAMILY BUYER - THIS EXTENDED FAMILY-SIZE SEMI MUST BE VIEWED!
The property offers generous-size accommodation which is well presented throughout and benefits from FOUR BEDROOMS, Gardens to the Front and Rear, Ample Parking and Garage. CALL US NOW.
An excellent opportunity to purchase this EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY, ideal for a family buyer and offering well-proportioned accommodation to briefly comprise:- Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Dining Room, Sitting Room, Three first floor Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom, Second Floor Attic Bedroom Four with an additional En-Suite W.C. At the front of the property is ample off-road parking and a garden area, Detached Garage and Rear Garden with lawned area and patio.
At the front of the property a upvc double glazed door opens into the entrance hall with upvc double glazed window, central heating radiator and stairs leading to the first floor accommodation.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.08m )
Fitted with a modern range of wall, base, storage and drawer units with worktops, inset sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks and appliances to include an integral oven, hob and extractor. The room has space for a washing machine/dishwasher, attractive flooring, central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the front.
Dining Room 17' 3" x 10' 5" ( 5.26m x 3.17m )
This generous size dining room has an attractive fire surround, a upvc double glazed window to the side, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and a storage cupboard.
Sitting Room 16' 3" x 12' ( 4.95m x 3.66m )
This well presented lounge features upvc double glazed door opening onto the rear, a upvc double glazed window to the rear and two central heating radiators.
Master Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.89m x 3.15m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 10' 3" ( 3.05m x 3.12m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.25m x 2.69m )
Featuring built-in storage and having a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
This beautifully presented bathroom is fitted with a stylish white suite to comprise of a paneled bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. The room is fully tiled to complement the fittings and there is a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the side, central heating radiator, access to loft storage. There is access from here to the:-
Attic Bedroom Four 14' 2" x 13' 9" ( 4.32m x 4.19m )
With upvc double glazed window to the side, central heating radiator and access to loft storage.
Additional En Suite W.C.
With low flush w.c., wash basin and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property is a driveway providing ample off-road parking and a lawned garden with flower bed and inset plants and shrubs. Gated access down the side of the property leads to the:-
With up-and-over door.
Outside - Rear
At the rear of the property is a paved patio area with a mainly lawned garden beyond with wooden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63797947.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.