3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleReresby Road, Whiston, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £150,000-£160,000
- Fantastic opportunity for a family buyer
- Excellent Three Bedroom Semi
- Highly regarded location
- Good access to local amenities and M1 Motorway
- NO CHAIN
GUIDE PRICE: £150,000-£160,000 - WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT - POPULAR LOCATION - VIEW NOW!
Sure to appeal to the family buyer, this Three Bedroom Semi is well placed for local amenities, Rotherham, Sheffield & M1 and an early viewing is highly recommended.
FANATASTIC OPPORTUNITY IN WHISTON - EXCELLENT FAMILY-SIZE SEMI - MUST BE VIEWED!
Sure to appeal to the family buyer, this Three Bedroom Semi is well placed for local amenities, Rotherham, Sheffield & M1 and briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Shower Room, Off-road Parking, Garage, Generous Rear Garden.
CALL US NOW!
A double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with central heating radiator.
Lounge 20' max x 9' 7" max ( 6.10m max x 2.92m max )
This well-proportioned lounge features French doors opening onto the rear, attractive fire surround with gas fire, central heating radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 13' 11" max x 11' 3" max ( 4.24m max x 3.43m max )
This `L` shaped kitchen has an extensive range of wall, base and drawer units, a stainless steel sink and drainer, worktops and appliances to include an integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer. There is further built-in storage, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
First Floor Landing
The landing has a double glazed window to the front, an airing cupboard and loft hatch.
Featuring built-in wardrobes/storage and having a central heating radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" max x 7' 3" max ( 2.57m max x 2.21m max )
With rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" max x 6' 11" max ( 2.97m max x 2.11m max )
With built-in storage, central heating radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a shower cubicle with shower, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the side.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property is a paved area providing off road parking which leads to the:-
Outside - Rear
To the rear is a patio area and a substantial mainly lawned garden with flower beds.
Under the terms of the Estate Agents Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is an associate of an employee of the Connells Group”.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63798490.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.