Commercial Property for saleSt Ives Town Centre, St Ives, Cornwall
Withdrawn from Market
- * SUPERB RESTAURANT / BISTRO
- * FULLY LICENSED
- * TAKEAWAY LICENSE
- * EXCELLENT TRADING POSITIONS
- * HARBOUR VIEWS FROM FIRST FLOOR
- * 50 COVERS
- * GREAT BUILDING OVER 3 FLOORS
A very exciting opportunity to purchase a super 50 cover restaurant / bistro with the added advantage of a takeaway license. The premises which is Grade II listed is located on Fore Street, one of the towns busiest business areas that enjoys an extremely large level of passing trade. 24 years remain on the lease with a current rent of £25,000 per annum. Viewing this versatile business and premises is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7552709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cross Estates , St. Ives . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.