3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBeaumont Place, Isleworth/Twickenham Borders
Offers in Excess of
- Three bedroom family home
- Private development
- Open plan reception/dining room
- Two bathrooms
- Three allocated parking spaces
- Walking distance to Twickenham BR Station
- Sought after school catchment area
- 1132 sq.ft
A modern three bedroom family home in a popular private development, situated on the Twickenham borders and with close walking distance of Twickenham BR Station.
The accommodation comprises a bright open plan living room/dining room, kitchen, and a cloakroom on the ground floor, whilst the first floor has a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a further two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefits include a rear garden with side access, two storage cupboards, and three allocated parking spaces.
Beaumont Place is within a short walk of Twickenham and St Margarets, there is a Tesco Superstore moments away as well as being in an extremely sought after school catchment area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63810097.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27582115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Isleworth & Osterley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.