3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Street, Braintree
- REDUCED FROM £350,000 - £375.000
- Driveway and Double Garage
- Sought After Village of Bocking
- Two Reception Rooms and Conservatory
- Courtyard Style Garden
- Potential for Separate Dwelling (stpp)
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
**GUIDE PRICE £340,000 - £365,000** Situated in the sought after village of Bocking offering good access to local amenities and transport routes is this three bedroom semi detached family home with a double garage.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and downstairs shower room. Also benefitting from double glazing, central heating, courtyard style garden, off road parking and set on a large plot with space to the side for a separate dwelling (stpp).
Double glazed door to front, radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to;
Lounge 14' 4" x 10' ( 4.37m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, open fireplace, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 13' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.19m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, feature fireplace, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.26m )
Range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, integrated double oven and hob, spaces for appliances, tiled flooring.
Conservatory 15' x 10' 8" ( 4.57m x 3.25m )
Windows and doors to rear garden, wooden door to garage, tiled flooring.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, fully tiled, walk in shower cubicle, radiator, low level WC, wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in double wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front, built in triple wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in cupboard.
Laid to lawn.
Laid to paving with fenced borders.
Ample off road parking with double garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63810468.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR101629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.