3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Weston, Yarners Mill
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached, three bedroom family home with a garage and parking for two cars
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors leading to rear garden
- Separate, spacious living room
- Modern family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suite to master bedroom
- Single garage and off road parking for two cars
- 10 Year NHBC/LABC Warranty
- 2 Year customer support
- Help to Buy available
The Weston is a detached three bedroom family home offering a fully fitted open plan kitchen/dining area with a choice of fitted units and French doors to the rear garden, separate living room, modern family bathroom, stylish en suite to master bedroom, a single garage and off road parking for two cars.
Yarners Mill is positioned close to open countryside offering just 30 two, three and four bedroom homes in a variety of attractive finishes. Using render, stone and timber cladding, these properties have been sympathetically designed for this semi-rural setting, making Yarners Mill an ideal location for your next move.
The properties are within walking distance of the village centre and its facilities and located opposite the now completed Cavanna Homes 'Origins' development on Longstem Drive.
Yarners Mill is conveniently situated just off the A385 which connects Totnes and the cities of Plymouth and Exeter, with all their amenities, which are just half an hour's drive from the development.
For peace of mind, all the properties come with a 10-year NHBC warranty, while Cavanna Homes provides initial customer support for two years.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63810628.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101182011130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Complete , Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.