3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFirst Avenue
- Three bedrooms
- Extended Downstairs
- Potential for further extension
- Beautiful kitchen/breakfast room
- Re-Fitted downstairs shower room
- 100' plus rear garden
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Sought after location
ENTRANCE HALL Stairs rising to first floor landing. Door to living room.
LIVING ROOM UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Opening though to dining room.
DINING ROOM Under stairs storage cupboard. Sliding doors lead to Conservatory.
CONSERVATORY UPVC double glazed conservatory with door to outside and opening through to kitchen/breakfast room.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM A re-fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units. Two UPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect. Door to outside. Door to downstairs shower room.
DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM A re-fitted shower room with free standing shower cubicle. Low level WC. Wash hand basin.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Doors to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
FAMILY BATHROOM UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Panel bath. Low level WC. Wash hand basin.
BEDROOM 1 UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Built in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 2 UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Built in storage cupboards.
BEDROOM 3 UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear aspect.
OUTSIDE - TO THE FRONT Driveway with parking for up to 3 vehicles. Garage approached via own drive with electronically operated door and alarm.
OUTSIDE - TO THE REAR A generous rear garden spanning well in excess of 100' in length and mainly laid to lawn with paved patio seating area to the rear of the building.
OUTSIDE - TO THE REAR
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63811864.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102713011909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Claytons Estate Agents, Garston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.