3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt. Annes Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4
- Fantastic Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Stunning Large Dining Kitchen
- Spacious Throughout
- Completed To A High Standard
- Four Piece Modern Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Front And Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Stunning three bedroom mid terrace home, completed to a high standard throughout. Spacious in every part the property is situated in a popular residential area of South Shore within close proximity off local shops, schools, transport links oand other amenities. The accommodation comprises off lovely entrance hallway with w/c room, good size living room with feature fireplace and wood burner. To the rear there is a fabulous size Dining Kitchen with patio doors leading to the rear garden. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a good size third bedroom and a modern fitted four piece bathroom suite. Externally there is off road parking to the front via the driveway and to the rear a patio area leading onto a well maintained lawn.
Viewing essential to appreciate the quality and size on offer.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63812878.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLL170496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.