2 bedroom terraced house for saleBroughton Avenue, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3
- Stunning Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Completed To A High Standard Throughout
- Spacious Accommodation
- Under Floor Heating To The Kitchen
- Modern Fitted Kitchen And Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fully Converted Loft Room
- Rear Garden With Garage
- Smart Ready Home
- Viewing Is Essential To Appreciate The Quality This Home Has To Offer
A PROPERTY NOT TO BE MISSED!
Entwistle Green are delighted to bring to market this Stunning two bedroom mid terrace home perfect for a first time buyer. Situated in the heart of the popular residential area of Layton and close to all local amenities, schools and transport links. The Property has been completed to a extremely high standard throughout with very clever uses of space utilised. To the ground floor the accommodation comprises of entrance hallway leading to a good size living room with the modern kitchen benefitting from tiled flooring with under floor heating. There are two double bedrooms to the first floor with the rear bedroom cleverly designed as both an office and double bedroom with a raised bed area. There is a modern fitted three piece bathroom and really good size fully converted loft room. To the rear there is a wooden decking area and single garage that can be removed if required. The property boasts LED lighting throughout and is also wired to be smart ready. Viewing is an absolute MUST to fully appreciate the quality on offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLL180045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.