2 bedroom town house for saleLambert Terrace, Easington, United Kingdom
- EASY ACCESS TO THE NORTH YORKSHIRE MOORS & COASTAL VILLAGES
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- FITTED KITCHEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- PARKING FOR 2 CARS TO THE REAR
- LARGE ENCLOSED GARDEN
- IDEAL FOR PERMANENT OR HOLIDAY USE
The accommodation comprises of;
Lounge 13’0 x 15’1
Situated to the front of the property with double glazed window and venetian blind, open fire incorporated into original marble style surround, traditional latched door to the stairs and a further latched door leading to the kitchen, laminate flooring, ceiling cornice, radiator, under stair cupboard with plumbing for automatic washing machine
Kitchen 15’0 x 9’11
Range master cooker, extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, Belfast sink unit with mixer tap, attractive & comprehensive range of wall, base & drawer units, solid wood worktops, tiled surrounds, breakfast bar, multi fuel stove, quarry tiled floor, 2 uPVC double glazed windows with blinds, radiator
Staircase, uPVC double glazed window, radiator
Master Bedroom 13’0 x 15’11
Oak floor, uPVC double glazed window with blind, radiator
Low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, roll top bath with claw legs, shower attachment, linen cupboard, solid oak floor
Bedroom 2 9’0 x 9’0
uPVC double glazed window, wood panelled walls & ceiling, Velux window, radiator, cupboard houses gas combi boiler, this bedroom has a vaulted type ceiling making the room light & airy
Low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, slate tiled wall to the side wall of the bath, glazed shower screen, rain shower, radiator, uPVC double glazed window
Small gated garden with path leading leading to the front door
Patio, lawn & shrubs
With shared access that leads to a storage shed that benefits from having pwer & light, behind the storage shed there is parking for 2 cars.
The property also benefits from having a large lawned garden within a few yards from the property making it a great outside space for the family
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63816085.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKE964A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inglebys Estate Agents, Saltburn-By-The-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.