4 bedroom detached house for saleThornbury Close, Hartlepool
- MUST BE VIEWED
- 2-STOREY ADDITION
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- PARKING FOR 3 CARS
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
This luxurious family accommodation has been cleverly extended with a 2-storey addition creating a fantastic Garden Room and a generous sized Second Bedroom. The Garage has been converted offering an additional Bedroom/Study/Playroom, the choice is yours. Must be viewed.
This luxurious family accommodation has been cleverly extended with a 2-storey addition creating a fantastic Garden Room and a generous sized Second Bedroom. The Garage has been converted offering an additional Bedroom/Study/Playroom, the choice is yours. This property is stylishly presented and the fixtures throughout are of a very good standard including 'Karndean' flooring. It boasts modern open plan living with generous sized Lounge/Dining Area through to Garden Room, Guest WC and Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room. It has unrivalled entertaining spaces and must be viewed.
accessed via UPVC Double Glazed door, radiator, recessed spotlighting to ceiling, access to Bedroom 4/Study.
Bedroom 4/ Study 13' 4" x 7' 9" (excluding robes) ( 4.06m x 2.36m (excluding robes) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, built in sliding door robes offering plenty of storage, radiator, recessed spotlighting to ceiling.
Lounge Area 13' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.33m )
open plan with Dining Room, UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, coved cornicing, radiator, wall mounted 'plasma' style fire, arch leading to;
Dining Area 9' 11" x 7' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.34m )
radiator, coved cornicing, open with Kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.31m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, inset single stainless steel sink/drainer unit with chrome mixer tap, inset 4 ring electric hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor hood over, integrated double oven and 'Zanussi' built in microwave, recess and plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, door giving access to Utility area with built in fridge freezer and pull-out pantry style unit, UPVC Double Glazed door to side aspect with opaque glass insert.
UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to side aspect, two piece white suite comprising low level low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, attractive modern tiling to walls, radiator.
Garden Room 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
UPVC Double Glazed French doors to rear aspect and UPVC Double Glazed window to side, radiator, coved cornicing.
UPVC Double Glazed window to side aspect, loft void access, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 9' 11" (maximum measurements) ( 3.10m x 3.02m (maximum measurements) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' x 10' 2" ( 3.35m x 3.10m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator, Dressing Area with 2 double width mirrored wardrobes leading to;
En Suite Shower Room
suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle, low level low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin, attractive modern tiling to walls and floor, chrome towel radiator, UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to front aspect.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.84m )
extended Dressing Area, fitted mirror fronted sliding door robes, archway through to;
Main Bedroom 10' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.97m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and spray attachment, vanity wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, low level low flush WC, part white tiling to walls and tiled flooring, UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to side aspect.
' Imprinted ' Paving To Front
with parking for 3 cars.
South Facing Rear Garden
decking area, lawn, trees and shrubbery.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63817189.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.