2 bedroom bungalow for saleLondon Road, Greenhithe, Kent
- 2 bedroom chalet bungalow
- No chain
- Utility room
- Detached garage to rear with side and rear access
- EPC energy rating D
If you are looking for a good size bungalow that you can move straight into then this is the property for you. Located near to local bus routes and amenities this chalet bungalow should right at the top of your list to view. Presented to the market with the feature of being chain free you could be able to move into this property within your time scales.
A utility room means that your kitchen area will be free of white goods enabling you have more storage space in the kitchen. There is an en-suite to the main bedroom meaning this bungalow has two toilets which I am sure you will find very beneficial.
One of the benefits to this property is that it has both side and rear access meaning you do not have to take items through the house that you do not need to.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 15'0 x 13'8 (4.58m x 4.17m)
- Dining Room: 15'0 x 9'1 (4.58m x 2.77m)
- Kitchen: 10'0 x 9'11 (3.05m x 3.02m)
- Utility Room: 7'5 x 3'9 (2.26m x 1.14m)
- Bathroom: 6'4 x 5'2 (1.93m x 1.58m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'9 x 10'0 (4.19m x 3.05m)
- En Suite Bathroom: 5'4 x 3'2 (1.63m x 0.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 10'0 (3.56m x 3.05m)
- Garden to Front
- Garden to Rear
- Garage to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63820441.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10542363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.