Studio flat for saleThames Eyot, Cross Deep, Twickenham, TW1
- Beautiful studio flat
- Excellent location
- Enjoy scenic views of the river
- Nearby to all local transport links
- Modern kitchen and stylish bathroom
- Off street Parking
- Newly decorated throughout
- Luxury Quality Decoration Flat
HouseSimple is pleased to present this studio flat in Twickenham.
This beautiful property benefits from a spacious living area/bedroom, newly decorated to a high-quality finish throughout with tilled flooring, alongside a newly fitted modern kitchen and stylish bathroom.
The property is situated in the popular Thames Eyot development, and is within walking distance Twickenham town centre with many shops and quality entertainment. The property offers easy access to the Twickenham mainline station and all local amenities are easily reachable. Comes with off street parking, via a parking permit.
Enjoy excellent views of the river Thames including Eel Pie Island from the rear garden.
Gas centre heating and hot water included within the maintenance charge.
We feel this home is ideal for a FTB or a local investor looking for a rental return.
Don't miss out! Call HouseSimple to arrange your viewing today!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63820609.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS91652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.