3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodplace Lane, Coulsdon, CR5
- Chain Free
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Garage With Power
- Log Cabin With Power
- Character And Charm
- Off Street Parking For Multiple Cars
- Excellent Views
- Backing On To Farthing Downs
- Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating
- Well Presented
Get ready to be impressed by this beautiful semi detached house with driveway, garage and stunning rear views and access onto Farthing Downs.
This lovely home is one that is sure to impress and must be viewed to be fully appreciated iatted, offering bags of character and charm.
Inside on the ground floor the property comrpises of entrance lobby leading through to lounge with fireplace and kitchen dining room. From here doors lead out to a well maintained and great sized rear garden which is one of the best features of the property. There is access into the detached garage from the garden as well as a log cabin with power at the rear, which has two seperate rooms with individual access. The property backs onto Farthing Downs with rear access and offers an abundance of tranquil open green space.
Back inside and stairs lead up to the first floor where you have three bedrooms and a family bathroom. There are further stairs leading up from the landing to another useable space/room in the attic .
Further benefits include off street parking for multiple cars, side access, double glazing and gas central heating.
The property is located on a residential road with Coulsdon South Rail Station which is a 15 minute walk and providing fast and frequent services into Central London (London Victoria 27 minutes). The M25/M23 motorway intersection at Hooley is a short drive away giving access to the national motorway network.
There are a number of good schools at both primary and secondary level for boys and girls aswell as a good selection of shopping facilities which can be found at Coulsdon town centre along with bars, restaurants and supermarkets. Near by with further facilities are Redhill, Purley and Banstead.
If you are looking for a lovely character property in a semi rural location yet still within access of transport and amenities then this really could be the one for you.
The Vendors already have a house to purchase with no chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63820965.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 719542-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.