Property for sale103 Sedlescombe Road North, St Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex
- For sale by auction
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 136 ON TUESDAY 13 FEB 2018 - Of interest to rental investors and developers. A mid terrace building with planning permission to convert first floor to residential (C3) into 2 self-contained flats (1 x 2 beds, 1 x 1 beds) with street access. Potential to convert ground floor shop/office, either part or all. Large garden. VacantTenure
- The coastal town of St Leonards-on-Sea is located immediately to the west of the seaside resort of Hastings, some 14 miles north-east of Eastbourne on the south coast
- The property is located on the east side of Sedlescombe Road North, opposite the junction with Paynton Road
- Local shopping facilities can be found nearby
- The town is served by the A259, which provides access to the M20 (Junction 10) via the A2070 at Ashford
- A mid terrace building arranged over ground and first floors
- Shops and offices on ground floor
- Six rooms and kitchenette on first floor
- Off-street parking
- Rear garden
- Potential to convert ground floor to a further 2 flats or 1 flat at rear and a shop at front subject to the requisite consents
- Ground Floor – Front Shop/Office, through to Disabled WC and wash basin, Rear Large Office Room through to Kitchenette with separate WC and wash basin, Approximately 1,200 sq ft
- First Floor – Six Rooms, Kitchen, Approximately 950 sq ft
Total Approximate Area 2,150 sq ftPlanning
Planning Permission (Application Number HS/PR/17/01041) was granted by Hastings Council on Thursday 1st February 2018 for the Application for a Certificate of proposed lawful development for conversion of ancillary A2 space (above the A2 ground floor unit) to residential (C3).Viewing
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a3f3d600-9c44-4e8a-ad72-9372662ec902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.