3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale32 Firleigh Road, Kingsteignton, Newton Abbot, Devon
- For sale by auction
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 1
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 199 ON TUESDAY 13 FEB 2018 - Of interest to builders, developers and owner occupiers. A three bedroom semi-detached bungalow occupying a site of approximately 4,700 sq ft, conveniently located for the centres of Kingsteignton and Newton Abbot. Vacant.Tenure
- Located on Firleigh Road, which runs off Exeter Road
- A range of shopping facilities can be found nearby in the centre of Kingsteignton and to a further extent in the centre of Newton Abbot
- An extensive range of recreational amenities can be found to the west at Dartmoor National Park
- A semi-detached bungalow
- In need of modernisation
- There may be development potential (subject to requisite consents)
- Off-street parking
- Front, side and rear gardens
- Ground Floor – Reception Room, Three Bedrooms, Kitchen, Bathroom/WC
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference e4e915e5-28f6-496f-98b1-48f2753e970f. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.