2 bedroom flat for saleBeckford Close, Kensington, W14
- Lovely two bedroom fifth floor flat
- Set in a modern development with 24hr porter and lift
- Underground parking for one car
- Expansive reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Ample storage space throughout and a private balcony
- Generous sized second bedroom
Situated on the fifth floor with lift of a portered modern development, this lovely two bedroom flat boasts an expansive reception room, modern kitchen, a private balcony and a spacious master bedroom with en suite.
Warren House is a modern development close to a large supermarket while further shops and other amenities can be found in nearby Kensington High Street. The closest underground station is Earls Court (District and Piccadilly lines).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63827656.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1052362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.