3 bedroom property for saleMedlake Road, Egham, TW20
- EPC Grade E
- Three Bedroom Family House
- Two Reception Rooms
- White Modern Bathroom
- Rear Garden With Summerhouse
- Popular Residential Location
- Within 1/4 Mile Of Local Schools & Shops
A three bedroom character property situated in a popular residential area close to local shops and schools. Accommodation includes hall, lounge, further reception room, conservatory, kitchen, bathroom and upstairs w.c. There is an enclosed south easterly facing garden with spacious summerhouse. EPC GRADE E.
Conveniently located between both Egham and Staines town centres. Mainline station to Waterloo at Egham within 20 minute walk. Within easy access of the Two Rivers Shopping Complex and the River Thames. A good location for commuting to London and motorway access to both Heathrow and Gatwick Airports due to the proximity of the M25.
This property is a lovely family home with the advantage of three reception rooms.
Hall 11' 4" x 5' 4" (3.45m x 1.63m )
Lounge 12' 1" x 10' 9" (3.68m x 3.28m )
Reception Room 11' 6" x 10' 4" (3.51m x 3.15m )
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 7" (3.51m x 2.31m )
Conservatory 13' 8" x 7' 3" (4.17m x 2.21m )
Bathroom 6' 3" x 4' 8" (1.91m x 1.42m )
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 11' 4" (3.89m x 3.45m )
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 8' 6" (3.51m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 3 10' 4" x 8' 7" (3.15m x 2.62m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63835285.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528749198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Egham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.