2 bedroom flat for saleMornington Avenue, West Kensington, W14
- Lovely two bedroom ground floor flat, excellent finish
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Light and spacious master bedroom
- New fully integrated kitchen with granite work top
- Generous storage space in loft and under stairs
- Chic bathroom, under floor heating and dual fuel radiator
- Recently refurbished garden with easy grass, BBQ, fire pit
- Backs on to business park with 24 hour Secuirty
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Finished to an excellent standard throughout, this lovely two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a large reception room, light master bedroom and generous sized second bedroom leading to an expansive private garden.
Mornington Avenue is a tree-lined street which is well served by the amenities on the nearby North End Road, and is within easy reach of the wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants on Kensington High Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63838429.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1040563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.