2 bedroom terraced house for sale99 Leigh Road, Worsley, Manchester
Sold by Us
- Mid Garden Terraced House
- Popular convenient location
- Gas combi central heating
- upvc double glazing
- Fitted kitchen
- utility extension
- Gardens front & Rear
- Not directly overlooked
- carpets & blinds included
- excellent decor
Situated in a popular convenient location close to Schools, shops and transport links this most attractive mid garden terraced house benefits from gas combi central heating and upvc double glazing. Comprising Lounge with feature coal effect fire fully fitted dining kitchen with built under oven & hob, and understairs storage. To the rear of the kitchen there is a upvc double glazed utility extension. To the first floor there are two bedrooms, bed 2 with fitted cupboard, bathroom with modern white suite, tiling and shower . To the exterior there are gardens to the front, good sized gardens, which are not directly overlooked to the rear. The sale includes carpets and blinds.
LOUNGE 14' 3" x 12' 9" (4.34m x 3.89m)
KITCHEN/DINER 14' 3" x 9' 7" (4.34m x 2.92m)
UPVC UTILITY EXTENSION 5' 10" x 4' 2" (1.78m x 1.27m)
BEDROOM 1 14' 2" x 12' 9" (4.32m x 3.89m)
BEDROOM 2 9' 8" x 8' 4" (2.95m x 2.54m)
BATHROOM 6' 10" x 5' 4" (2.08m x 1.63m)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63843337.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102495005043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Irlam Estates, Irlam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.