2 bedroom maisonette for saleCranford Lane, Harlington, UB3 5HA
- 2 Double Bedroom Maisonette
- Garage / Own Drive
- Convenient Popular Location
- In Need Of Updating
- Cash Buyers Only
- Extremely Spacious Accommodation
- No Service Charges / No Upper Chain
- Tremendous Potential
CASH BUYERS ONLY/ CHARACTER SPACIOUS MAISONETTE: Available to cash buyers only and priced to reflect the length of the current lease, this amazing period property is available with no upper chain and offers tremendous potential.
Much larger than average this ground floor property is full of character and is placed perfectly for local shops, Wiiliam Byrd school, bus routes to London Heathrow Airport and Hayes mainline station (Crossrail due 2019). The Parkway and M4/M25 motorway network are only a short drive away.
Benefits include private front garden, garage with own drive parking, residents permit parking, gas central heating with recently fitted Worcester combination boiler and mainly double glazed windows.
Available with no upper chain, well presented and in need of updating, this type of property is rarely available and also features double bedrooms and extremely spacious accommodation.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 411437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charrison Davis, Harlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.