2 bedroom retirement property for saleLondon Road, Isleworth
- Two bedroom over 60's retirement flat
- Close to Isleworth Station
- Owners Lounge and visitors suite
- 24 hour security and estate manager
- Parking & landscaped gardens
- Lifts to all floors
- Over 900 sq.ft
- Chain free
** OVER 60'S RETIREMENT APARTMENT ** Recently built, two bedroom retirement flat on London Road, Isleworth, within easy reach of St Margarets, Richmond and Twickenham and within walking distance of Isleworth mainline Railway Station. The development was finished to a high and exacting standard. It features an owners lounge with library area, visitors suite with en-suite shower room, laundry room, lifts to all floors, security cameras, landscaped gardens, parking with electronic access gates, 24 hour emergency call system and an estate manager.
The apartment is situated on the top floor and boasts panoramic views across London. The property is bright and spacious and comprises two double bedrooms, bathroom, and a large double aspect reception room.
EPC Rating - C
Lounge (Reception) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63844186.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27591831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Isleworth & Osterley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.