Land for saleShady Lane, Stoke Fleming, Devon, TQ6
- 7.3 acres (3 hectares)
- Potential development site
- Approximately 7.316 acres
- Majority gently sloping land
- Prime Cliffside location
- Outstanding dramatic coastal views
- No current planning in place
- Exclusive private location
- Edge of popular village
A potential development opportunity (subject to the necessary permissions) situated on a prime cliff side location with sweeping panoramic views of stunning coastline on the outskirts of a highly desirable village in the South Hams.
Situation - Stoke Fleming is a quintessentially English village with a primary school, local store, active church, village hall, a restaurant and a village pub at its centre. Located within the South Hams, an AONB with splendid coastal scenery, the village stands in a prominent position overlooking Start Bay and the award winning Blackpool Sands beach is less than a mile away.
Description - Shady Lane becomes a private road after a distance and a five bar gate accesses a track (which is a right of way). The plot immediately has a track to the South, which is a right of way to other property but is to the extreme boundary of plot B. This plot is prime for a potential development scheme which could potentially support several detached dwellings which will enjoy uninterrupted stunning panoramic views as the land gently slopes away to the south before reaching the coastal slope. There are no services attached. As agents we are inviting offers to purchase the land as it stands or offers subject to planning. There is a second smaller plot for sale either separately or as a whole with Plot B should a purchaser be looking for an even larger scheme. Please see diagram below denoting entire potential scheme.
Local Authority - South Hams District Council.
Agent's Note - Safety: The nature of cliff side land, beyond the breath taking views and scenery, is that it involves slopes and can be dangerous. Please take extreme care when walking the site unaccompanied. We cannot take any responsibility for loss to people, vehicles or possessions. Children should not attend.
Driving: The nature of Shady Lane is that it is secluded and tranquil, after a distance it becomes a private lane. The lane is very narrow in places and while a vehicle can be driven down it we would not recommend doing so. Please park in the village and walk.
Directions - Please see map for location. Accessed via Shady Lane off of New Road (to the left side of the cafe Radius 7).
These particulars are a guide only and should not be relied upon for any purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63845749.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27584780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stags, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.