3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhitehill Drive, Brinsworth, Rotherham
- PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER/GROWING FAMILY
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Substantial mature garden to the rear
- Off-road parking for two/three cars
- NO CHAIN
£110,000 - £115,000* BOASTING A SUBSTANTIAL, MATURE GARDEN TO THE REAR & AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING - VIEW NOW! Representing an ideal purchase for a first time buyer/growing family, well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield & M1 & for sale with NO CHAIN -This property MUST BE VIEWED!
BOASTING A SUBSTANTIAL, MATURE GARDEN TO THE REAR & AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING - VIEW NOW!
Representing an ideal purchase for a first time buyer/growing family, well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield & M1 and for sale with NO CHAIN -This Three Bedroom Semi MUST BE VIEWED!
At the front of the property a upvc double glazed door opens into the entrance hall with a central heating radiator, a upvc double glazed window to the side and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.61m )
This well proportioned lounge has a upvc double glazed window to the front and a fire surround with gas fire. Open plan to the lounge is the:-
Dining Room 10' 6" x 11' 10" ( 3.20m x 3.61m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 7' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.34m )
The kitchen has wall and base units with contrasting worktops, a stainless steel sink and drainer and spaces for cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer. There is a useful pantry cupboard with upvc double glazed window to the side, central heating radiator, a upvc double glazed window and door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
The landing has a upvc double glazed window to the side and a storage cupboard which houses the water tank.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' ( 3.51m x 3.05m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 11' 4" ( 2.90m x 3.45m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and loft access.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 8' 11" ( 2.08m x 2.72m )
With upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Comprising of a paneled bath with shower over, wash basin, central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
With low flush w.c. and upvc double glazed window to the side.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area and a driveway providing off-road parking for two/three cars.
Outside - Rear
To the rear of the property is a very long garden area with lawned areas, pond, greenhouse, wooden and metal sheds, summerhouse and mature plants, trees and shrubs including apple tree.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63845914.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.