4 bedroom detached house for saleAdmiral Biggs Drive, Treeton, ROTHERHAM
Offers in Excess of
- EXCELLENT FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY
- Perfect for the family buyer
- Well-presented throughout
- Conservatory, Gardens, Parking & Garage
- Ideally located for M1/Sheffield Parkway
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
SURE TO APPEAL TO THE FAMILY BUYER - NOT TO BE MISSED - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
Set in a cul-de-sac location, offering attractively presented accommodation perfect for a family and enjoying attractive garden, parking, garage, conservatory and good access to local amenities, M1 & Sheffield Parkway.
FANTASTIC FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY PROPERTY
Set in a cul-de-sac location and having good access to local amenities and the M1/Sheffield Parkway -
EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
The beautifully presented accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Porch, Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen/Diner, Inner Lobby, Ground Floor W.C. To the first floor is the Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, Three further Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. Outside the property has a lawned garden to the front and driveway providing off-road parking, an Integral Garage and a generous family garden to the rear with lawn and patio.
CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance porch with tiled floor and double glazed window to the side. A further upvc double glazed door gives access into the:-
With central heating radiator and stairs leading to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 14' 6" x 15' 4" ( 4.42m x 4.67m )
Attractively presented and featuring a upvc double glazed bay window to the front, two central heating radiators, coving to the ceiling and a decorative fire surround with electric fire. Open plan from here is the:-
Dining Room 8' 9" x 8' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.64m )
With central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and double glazed patio doors leading to the:-
Conservatory 8' 1" x 11' 9" ( 2.46m x 3.58m )
Taking full advantage of views over the garden and having double glazed French doors to the side and attractive flooring.
Kitchen/diner 14' 8" x 8' 9" ( 4.47m x 2.67m )
Fitted with a modern range of wall, base and drawer units with worktops, inset sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks and appliances to include an integral oven, hob, extractor and fridge/freezer. There is space for a washing machine and space for a dishwasher and the room has a central heating radiator, upvc double glazed window and door to the rear. Access from the kitchen to the:-
With a door leading into the Integral Garage and a further door giving access to the:-
Ground Floor W.C.
Fitted with a low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a upvc double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
The landing has a storage cupboard, central heating radiator and a pull-down ladder giving access to the loft space.
Master Bedroom 12' 11" x 14' 6" ( 3.94m x 4.42m )
Fitted with a range of wardrobes and dressing table and having two upvc double glazed windows to the front and a central heating radiator. Access from here to the:-
En-Suite Shower Room
Comprising of a corner shower cubicle, low flush w.c. and a wash basin and having a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" to wardrobe doors x 8' 1" ( 3.00m to wardrobe doors x 2.46m )
With fitted wardrobes, upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 8' 3" ( 2.51m x 2.51m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 3" x 8' 4" ( 2.51m x 2.54m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Fully tiled and fitted with a white suite comprising of a paneled bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. Central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property is a neat lawned garden area and a driveway which provides off-road parking and leads to the:-
Integral Garage 16' 6" x 8' 4" ( 5.03m x 2.54m )
With manual up-and-over door, power light and housing the central heating boiler.
Outside - Rear
To the rear of the property is a generous mainly lawned garden - perfect for a family with patio area, outside tap, metal shed and inset plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63845917.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.