5 bedroom detached house for saleWolsey Road, East Molesey, Surrey, KT8
- Detached family home originally built by Octagon Developments in 1998
- Fantastic location in East Molesey close to Hampton Court Village
- South backing garden
- Gated off street parking and garage
- 3800 square feet of accommodation
- EPC Rating = C
Exceptional home in premier road
Set behind gates, this stylish and well-presented Octagon built family home boasts spacious accommodation throughout over 3 floors. The expansive entrance hall welcomes you in to the property and you will find the elegant reception room to the left with large bay window and feature fireplace. The dining room also has a feature fireplace and doors that provide direct access to the garden. The impressive kitchen/breakfast/dining room has an ample range of units and integrated appliances, a central island and large windows with French doors to the garden which flood this room with natural light. Adjacent is a utility room and separate cloakroom.
Accommodation on the first floor comprises of a wonderful master bedroom with a range of built in wardrobes and en suite bathroom. There are a further 4 bedrooms on this floor, one of which has an en suite bathroom whilst the other bedrooms share use of the family bathroom. There is also plenty of eaves storage on this floor.
The second floor includes a large room which lends itself to being used as either a bedroom, TV room/studio or home office. There is also a bathroom and large storage cupboard.
Externally to the rear the property boasts a glorious and secluded south-westerly facing garden which is mainly laid to lawn with an abundance of mature trees, shrubs and flower beds. Directly behind the house is a terraced area providing a fantastic spot for al fresco entertaining. There is off-street parking to the front in addition to the integral garage.
One of the finest roads in the area, Wolsey Road is situated in an enviable location less than a mile from Hampton Court Palace and the River Thames. The delightful boutiques, shops, restaurants and bars of Bridge Road are just 0.5 miles away as is Hampton Court Train Station which provides regular and direct trains to London Waterloo in around 33 minutes. The M4, M3 and M25 motorways are within easy driving distance and offer excellent road links to Heathrow and Gatwick airports, with central London situated just 12.5 miles away. More extensive shopping can be found in nearby Kingston Upon Thames with Bushy Park located along the way. The area is popular with families as it offers a wide selection of excellent state and independent schools.
Square Footage: 3,800 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63847473.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EHS190177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Esher. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.