3 bedroom penthouse for saleTower Building, 22 Water Street, Liverpool, L3
- Stunning 360 Degree Views
- Two Outdoor Terrace Spaces
- Heart of Liverpool
- Truly Unique Penthouse Apartment
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Iconic Grade II Listed Building
- EPC Rating = E
Stunning penthouse apartment within the iconic Grade II Listed 'Tower Building'.
Savills are extremely proud to offer to the market a simply stunning penthouse apartment within the iconic Grade II Listed Tower Building. This one of a kind penthouse apartment proudly stands tall within Liverpool’s historic city centre, offering encapsulating views over ‘The Three Graces’ of Liverpool, and the River Mersey.
The property is comprised over four levels of living accommodation across the 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th floors. Once arriving on the 7th floor, the main entrance door leads through to an entrance hallway with stairs accessing the 8th floor. The 8th floor briefly comprises of a further corridor, large utility/storage room, two double bedrooms with the master benefitting from a high spec en-suite bathroom. In addition is a separate 3 piece bathroom, and huge outdoor terrace space with panoramic views across Liverpool’s famous waterfront.
Upon leading to the 9th floor you are greeted with a further double bedroom with a built in storage cupboard, WC, and a spacious, open kitchen/dining area with built-in appliances, perfect for entertaining. Further to the 9th floor is a second large outdoor terrace space with views across the city.
Housed within the 10th and final floor is a well-sized living area. Views through the sash windows capture the imagination as you look out onto The Three Graces, and the River Mersey.
With truly unrivalled views during the day, or night, the property is conveniently located moments away from James Street, and Moorfield Station. With an array of shopping, restaurants, bars, and eateries within easy reach, occupants can be sure to be right at the heart of the action. The development also benefits from a 24 hours concierge service providing additional security for residents.
Square Footage: 2,142 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MNS190003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Manchester, Bridge Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.