2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSwanton Avenue, Dereham
- 2 Bedroom End-Terraced House
- Kitchen/Diner + Utility Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Front & Rear Gardens + Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Location - Close to Town!
A spacious 2 bedroom end-terraced home, located along this popular no-through road, within easy reach of Dereham town centre amenities and facilities. The property further boasts well-proportioned gardens and a garage, together with a ground floor cloakroom and modern kitchen!!
A full internal inspection is essential to appreciate the accommodation offered for sale.
Call us today to book your viewing!!
Lounge 14' 7" max into bay x 12' 5" min narrowing to 10' 10" ( 4.45m max into bay x 3.78m min narrowing to 3.30m )
Kitchen / Diner 14' 1" x 11' ( 4.29m x 3.35m )
Utility Room 11' 3" x 5' 9" max ( 3.43m x 1.75m max )
Ground Floor W.C
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 14' 3" max narrowing to 11' ( 3.84m x 4.34m max narrowing to 3.35m )
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 7' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.29m )
Bathroom 8' 6" x 6' 2" ( 2.59m x 1.88m )
To the front of the property there is a small garden area with a pathway leading to the main entrance door.
To the rear there are extensive lawned gardens, patio area and single garage.
The vendor informs us that a right of way exists across the rear of the property for the neighbouring property to gain access to the front of the terrace. Further details of this can be obtained from the vendors solicitor at the time of purchase.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, large supermarkets, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed into the town centre and bear right at the War Memorial. Continue over the controlled crossing into Wellington Road, Proceed along Wellington Road taking the left hand turning into Kings Road. Proceed along and then take the second left hand turn into Swanton Road. Turn left into Swanton Avenue and the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63851683.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM111316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.