5 bedroom detached house for saleEnglefield Green, Egham
Description * Superb New build home offering substantial versatile accommodation
* Five spacious bedrooms, Four bathrooms and additional games room
* Stunning modern kitchen with central Island, dining / sitting area and bi-fold doors onto the garden
* Formal reception, TV room, study and separate utility room
* Generous garden with formal lawn and full width patio terrace.
* Garage and stone driveway with parking for several cars
* Water based underfloor heating and concrete floors throughout the property
* Fitted wardrobes and storage throughout
* CCTV, Cat 6 Cabling and zonal alarm system
* 10 year NHBC certificate
The property is in Simons Walk which occupies a good position on this popular residential road in Englefield Green. The property is within walking distance of local shops and restaurants whilst the pretty village of Virginia Water is only a few miles away with its excellent shops for day to day needs, restaurants and mainline railway station with a fast service of trains to Waterloo in 42 minutes. There is an excellent Waitrose in Sunningdale and Egham and for more extensive shopping facilities, the towns of Windsor, Guildford and Kingston are all close at hand. Junction 13 of the M25 is just 3.5 miles away giving access to London, Heathrow and the motorway network. Other than the world renowned Wentworth Club, country clubs abound in the area such as Foxhills, Queenwood, Sunningdale and the Royal Berkshire. Delightful walks can be enjoyed around Virginia Water Lake which leads up to the Polo at Smiths Lawn, adjacent to Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park beyond for riding. The area is also very well catered for by a wide choice of private prep schools, as well as two international schools, ACS in Egham and TASIS in Thorpe.
Fixtures and Fittings
Light fittings and carpets are included in the sale of the property.
All mains services are connected.
Runnymede Borough Council - 01932 838383
From our office in Virginia Water, proceed left on the Christchurch Road to the mini roundabout. Take the third exit and proceed up Callow Hill. After approximately 1½ miles you will see a turning to Simons Walk on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63853297.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BVWCC_503656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barton Wyatt, Virginia Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.