5 bedroom detached house for saleChirk Close, Hayes
- Five Bedrooms
- Good Public Transport for Commuters
- Driveway and Garage
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- Master En-Suite
***LINKED DETACHED*** FIVE BEDROOMS***IDEAL FAMILY HOME***
A rare opportunity to acquire this 5 bedroom link detached house. The property is located in this highly sought after location, and benefits from spacious rooms sizes, while offering plenty of potential for adoption of layout.
A Kitchen/Diner provides space for enjoying breakfast with the family, although if you have many guests coming over the Reception/Diner boasts ample space for entertaining.
The property benefits from an abundance of storage, from the garage to under the stairs, each fitted with emergency lighting.
The loft is fully insulated, fitted with electrics and partially boarded. The property comes to the market for the first time since it was built.
Externally to the front there is parking for up to six vehicles, own drive to garage, to the rear, a well maintained garden and connected by a lengthy side access, ideal for parking motorbikes or push bikes.
Viewing is highly recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HYS100619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.