3 bedroom detached house for sale** FREEHOLD ** Hickstead Close, Wallsend
Withdrawn from Market
- A SUPERIOR 3 BED DETACHED HOUSE
- SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT PERFECT FOR COMMUTING
- FREEHOLD PLOT WITH STUNNING LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- REFURBISHED INTERIOR WITH A NEW KITCHEN AND NEW BATHROOM
- SOLAR PANELS, GAS COMBI BOILER AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- PRESENTED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD
- WEST BACKING POSITION
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND SINGLE
- CUL DE CAC LOCATION
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO BRING TO THE MARKET THIS VERY IMPRESSIVE 3 BED LINK DETACHED FAMILY HOME. POSITIONED ON A VERY GENEROUS SOUTH/WEST BACKING FREEHOLD PLOT. PERFECTLY LOCATED WITHIN VERY EASY ACCESS TO A RANGE OF AMENITIES INCLUDING POPULAR SCHOOLS, SHOPS AND TRANSPORT LINKS. IDEAL FOR COMMUTING TO NEWCASTLE CITY CENTRE, COAST, SILVERLINK/COBALT RETAIL AND TRADING PARK AND THE A1/A19 MOTORWAY LINKS. PRESENTED TO A VERY HGH STANDARD AND OFFERING A WIDE RANGE OF APPEALING FEATURES. NEW KITCHEN, NEW BATHROOM SUITE AND EXCELLENT LIVING SPACE. BRIEFLY COMPRISING: ENTRANCE PORCH, LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN/DINER, 3 BEDROOMS AND A FAMILY BATHROOM. FULLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS, DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE. GAS CENTRAL HEATING, UPGRADED ELECTRICS FULL UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND SOLAR PANELS WITH COST SAVING BENEFITS. HIGH DEMAND IS EXPECTED. CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING 0191 2626514.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63856432.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8119607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Letsmove Residential Sales & Lettings, Wallsend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.