3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarvie Avenue, Newton Mearns, Glasgow
- Sought After Area
- Close To Schools
- Close To Local Amenities
- Well Presented
Allen and Harris are proud to present this well presented three bedroom semi-detached villa a short walk to the local shop and is conveniently located for The Avenue shopping centre, Waitrose and the retail village at Greenlaw Park. Internally this property provides flexible accommodation.
This impressive semi detached villa offers well maintained accommodation which is presented in walk-in condition. The accommodation comprises reception hallway with storage, good sized lounge/dining room, a fitted modern kitchen with hob and oven, to the upper level there are three good sized bedrooms and recently fitted family bathroom with white suite. This particular home enjoys a favoured position over looking grass common area and stands within good sized enclosed level garden grounds which has garage to rear with electric door, power and lighting and off-street parking is also available. In addition to this there is also a property alarm, double glazing and gas central heating.
Living / Dining 12' at max x 19' 7" ( 3.66m at max x 5.97m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 11' at max ( 2.90m x 3.35m at max )
Bedroom 11' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.58m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 11' 9" at max x 13' 1" ( 3.58m at max x 3.99m )
Bedroom 10' 4" at max x 8' 9" ( 3.15m at max x 2.67m )
Shower Room 6' 2" x 5' 5" ( 1.88m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.