4 bedroom detached house for saleBrettas Park, Monk Bretton, Barnsley, S71
- REDUCED FROM £195,000 TO £175,000
- FOR QUICK SALE
- SPACIOUS DETACHED HOUSE IN CUL DE SAC POSITION
- FOUR BEDROOMS, MASTER ENSUITE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, UPVC STYLE DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARDENS AND OFF STREET PARKING
- VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY VIA THE AGENTS
REDUCED FROM £195,000 TO £175,000 FOR QUICK SALE..Spacious Detached family home, must be viewed. Located in a popular residential location
REDUCED FROM £195,000 TO £175,000 FOR QUICK SALE.
Situated in a cul de sac position on this sought after development is this spacious detached family home. It features a gas central heating system, upvc style double glazing, gardens and off street parking. Ground floor: Hall, spacious lounge, dining room and kitchen, cloakroom/W.C. and playroom (converted from the garage). First floor: Landing to four double bedrooms, the master with ensuite shower room/W.C. and house bathroom/W.C.
Viewings are by appointment only via the agents
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63857842.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAL150016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.