4 bedroom detached house for saleBramleys, Arnold
- Recently Upgraded Detached Bungalow
- Single Storey Living
- Individually Architecturally Designed
- Two Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Substantial Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
- Sizable Gardens of Approximately 0.6 Acres
- Private Driveway & Detached Double Garage
This individual detached bungalow is full of character and is situated in Arnold, a suburb of the popular City of Nottingham. The property was designed and constructed by renowned local architect Bob Cullen in 1979 and has recently undergone a course of cosmetic upgrading. It offers substantial living accommodation arranged on one level.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63858337.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8284324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine and Country, Nottinghamshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.