2 bedroom terraced house for saleWaterloo Road, East Ham, London
- 2 bedroom mid-terraced house
- Additional loft area
- No onward chain
- Cash Buyers only
- Close to numerous amenities, shops and schools
- EPC energy rating E (50)
What a great stepping stone this home will be. As a family home it ticks all the right boxes. This 2 bedroom home benefits from a loft area that is ready for those that want to expand for a growing family.The location is a quiet residential turning that is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Green Street but close enough for you to be able to take advantage of the numerous amenities that The High Street has to offer.For the necessary commute the short walk to Upton Park Station will speed you into work but for entertainment, restaurants and extreme shopping hop on a bus to Stratford Westfield. Once home relax in a nice bubble bath.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 25'1 x 8'7 (7.65m x 2.62m)
- Kitchen: 11'2 x 8'3 (3.41m x 2.52m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'11 x 11'0 (4.55m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 7'7 (3.36m x 2.31m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Loft Area: 12'7 x 7'9 (3.84m x 2.36m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63862388.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51312441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, East Ham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.