4 bedroom detached house for saleArella Fields Close, Stanley Common, Derby
- Four Bedrooms
- New Build
- Two Reception Rooms
- Driveway and Garage
- En Suite
- Family Bathroom
- Cul De Sac Location
A brand new four bedroom detached house in a popular village location backing on to open fields. The property benefits from having an entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, integral garage, four bedrooms, en suite and family bathroom. Viewings recommended.
A brand new four bedroom detached house in a popular village location backing on to open fields. The property is set in a cul de sac location and benefits from having an entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, integral garage, four bedrooms, en suite and family bathroom. There are fitted carpets and flooring throughout, underfloor heating to the ground floor accommodation, a fire sprinkler system throughout, a fitted burglar alarm system and fitted shutters to every window and patio doors. To the front there is a driveway and to the rear there is an enclosed and landscaped rear garden backing on to open fields. The property has a 10 year NHBC certificate and viewings are highly recommended.
Having laminate flooring, useful walk-in store cupboard, laminate flooring, doors to the kitchen, lounge and wc and stairs to the first floor.
Having new suite of low-level WC, and pedestal wash hand basin with complimentary tiling, laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed window, and laminate flooring.
16'3" x 10'8" - Having UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, TV point, window blinds, new carpet, and square arch to the rear to the dining room.
11'1" x 10'8" - Having UPVC double glazed double french doors with fitted blinds to the rear, new fitted carpet and an opening to the kitchen.
13'9" x 16'9" max 5'9 - Having a range of modern and stylish new white fitments comprising one double corner base unit, one double base unit, four single base units, drawers, larder, one double wall unit, four single wall units, further larder units and top cupboards with American-style fridge freezer recess, integrated appliances to include five-ring stainless steel gas hob with splashback and stainless steel canopy over incorporating extractor hood and light, integrated electric double oven, integrated dishwasher, wine chiller, ample work surface areas, tiled floor, window shutters, UPVC double glazed double french doors and windows to the rear enjoying views towards open countryside, one-and-a-half bowl single-drainer sink unit and fourteen ceiling downlighters.
8'6" x 5'5" - Having matching white fitments to the kitchen, comprising one double wall unit, one single wall unit, one double base unit, work surface area with appliance space under, tiled floor, and useful internal access door to the garage.
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front, built-in airing cupboard, central heating radiator, doors to the bedrooms and bathroom and access to the loft space.
12'11" x 11'2" - Having built-in double wardrobes with sliding doors, central heating radiator, new fitted carpet, TV point, door to the en suite and UPVC double glazed window to the rear enjoying views over open countryside.
Having new white suite of low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, and wide shower cubicle with shower unit and tiled surround, tiled floor, part-tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window, heated chrome towel rail, two ceiling downlighters, and electric shaver point.
11'1" x 10'8" - Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear enjoying views towards open countryside, window blinds, central heating radiator, TV point and new fitted carpet.
10'8" x 8'1") - Having UPVC double glazed window, window blinds, central heating radiator, TV point and new fitted carpet.
10'2" x 8'7" - Having UPVC double glazed window, window blinds, central heating radiator and TV point.
10'8" x 6'0" - Having new white suite of low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, and panelled bath with shower mixer taps and tiled surround, heated chrome towel rail, tiled floor, half-tiled floors, UPVC double glazed window, window blinds, electric shaver point, four ceiling downlighters and ceiling extractor fan.
Having a block-paved driveway leading to the integral garage with power and lighting access by the up and over door. There are pathways to both sides of the property leading to the landscaped rear garden, having elevated wide paved patio enjoying views towards open countryside, water tap, external lighting, lawn, shrub borders, and is enclosed for privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63862879.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER205504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.