3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeechwood Road, Eaglescliffe, Stockton-on-Tees
- Period Terraced House
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed
- Rear West Facing Lawn Garden
- 30ft Rear Aspect Private Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Much Sought After Location
Offered with no onward chain this is a charming Edwardian three bedroom terrace, situated in 'Old Eaglescliffe' close to the railway station with its commuter links into London, Preston Park, local amenities & is only a short commute into Yarm High Street. The property has been remodelled by the current owners having extended into an adjoining outbuilding to provide a ground floor bathroom, has the addition of a useful sunroom situated off the kitchen and there are now three first floor bedrooms. The overall accommodation comprises approximately 1,001 sq ft. Upon inspection you will fully appreciate the feel of this period style living space with ornate ceiling cornicing and briefly comprising; reception hallway, living room open plan into the dining room, rear modern kitchen with door to the sunroom and a family bathroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms. Externally there is a small, low maintenance gravelled front garden with low dwarf brick wall. At the rear are fence enclosed, westerly facing lawn gardens and patio with footpath to the rear gate and timber shed. A vehicular access lane sweeps around off Beechwood Road to the rear where the property further benefits from a large 30ft private parking area. An early viewing is essential as this property is sure to attract a high number of viewings.
Rear fence enclosed west facing lawn garden and timber shed.
3.7m x 3.18m
3.94m x 3.7m
4.24m x 2.34m
2.3m x 2.16m
3.43m x 2.06m
4.75m x 3.18m
3.96m x 2.82m
3.45m x 2.36m
9.32m x 8.15m
A vehicular access lane sweeps around off Beechwood Road to the rear where the property further benefits from a large 30ft private parking area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63864505.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR180010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Yarm - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.