4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBelmont Hill London SE13
- Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Impressive Reception Room with Feature Bow Window
- Dining Room
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
- Self Contained Two Bedroom Garden Flat
Situated on a corner position this imposing family home is conveniently located for easy access to all necessary local amenities. Lewisham mainline and DLR stations are within a few minutes walk whilst the extensive choice of shops in the town centre and just a couple of minutes further. Blackheath Village with it's range of shops, boutiques and restaurants is also easily accessible and is within a half mile.
Internally, this spacious property has been the subject of a thorough, tasteful and sympathetic programme of modernisation and refurbishment including a stunning new kitchen and breakfast room and new remodelled bathrooms throughout. Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P213679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, Blackheath Village Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.