2 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Wing
Withdrawn from Market
- A WEALTH OF CHARACTER & CHARM!
- WITH COURTYARD REAR GARDEN!
- Two Bedrooms
- Popular Bucks Village of Wing
- Built-In Wardrobes To Both Bedrooms
- Country Kitchen With Butlers Sink
- Lounge with Open Fireplace
- An Ideal First Time Buy!
***A MUST SEE! - POPULAR BUCKS VILLAGE - LOUNGE WITH OPEN FIREPLACE - 15FT MAIN BEDROOM - FIRST FLOOR SHOWER ROOM - COURTYARD GARDEN*** This well presented two bedroom terraced property is located in the sought after Bucks village of Wing within close proximity to local amenities including village shop, parish church, public houses and parks as well as falling within catchment for the highly regarded local primary school and Aylesbury Vale Grammar Schools. The property boasts some beautiful original features with accommodation offering two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, first floor shower room, a beautiful country kitchen with butlers sink and a wonderful lounge with open fireplace. Additional benefits include a courtyard garden, gas central heating and double glazing (re-fitted approx. 4 years ago). INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63867046.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8514821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban & Rural Property Services, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.