2 bedroom park home for saleLone Pine Park, Ferndown
- Contact Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown
- PREMIER COLLECTION
- Stunning cedar wood home
- Bi-fold doors from the lounge with views onto the golf course
- Open plan lounge, diner, kitchen
- Remote control Velux roof windows
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Block paved driveway
Lone Pine Park is a unique development of retirement park homes for residents aged 55 and over. Situated in the prestigious location adjoining Golf Links Road, just a short distance to Ferndown’s Championship Golf Course and Ferndown’s town centre.
Lone Pine Park offers an exclusive lifestyle, behind the secure gated entrance lies a truly enchanting 14.5 acre Sylvan setting enjoying beautiful heathland, ideal for leisurely walks. The park has been divided up into small cul-de-sacs, all individually named giving that personal feel. There are different styles of homes available to choose from and each park home has been finished to particularly high standards to include a high specification kitchen and luxurious bathroom and en-suite facilities with quality fittings.
• GCH/combi boiler • Open plan lounge, diner, kitchen
• PVCU double glazing • AEG integrated appliances
• 10 Year Gold Shield Warranty • Remote control Velux windows
• Garage of shed included • Underfloor heating in bathrooms
• Black paved driveway • Superking bed in master bedroom
These properties benefit from falling within council tax band A and do not incur stamp duty charges. A fully assisted home exchange structure is also available to ensure a smooth transaction. This development is approximately 700 metres from the nearest bus route. Ferndown’s town centre, with its array of shops, cafes, leisure and recreational facilities is located approximately 1.2 miles away, whilst amenities at West Parley are less than 1 mile away. Bournemouth town centre with its restaurants, shops, cafes, leisure, recreational facilities and miles of sandy beaches is located approximately 6 miles away.
Ground rent: £176.26 per calendar month for a 40ft – 50ft park home
: £186.26 per calendar month for a 50ft – 60ft park home
: £196.26 per calendar month for a 60ft + park home
Ground rent is fixed by Government RPI
Gas, water, electric and sewerage are metered from the park.
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63869797.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 133619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.